Balance Your Chakras
to Reduce Stress
with Rachel England, LMT, Reiki Master
It's time to take your energetic health more seriously.
Monday, June 26, 2017
This short class focuses on practical, accessible and simple techniques to help you "center" and "ground" amidst your busy life.
Everybody has demands on time, attention and energy. So often, our self-care gets pushed aside. We can all use simple, practical ways to stay at our best. Chakra work addresses this need.
This class walks you through each of the Chakras and how they work, individually and within the system. We'll discover how to identify centers that are out of balance and more importantly, simple approaches to bring your energy back into alignment.
- the 7 primary Chakra centers used in the Western world
- to locate each Chakra center in the body and understand its main physical, emotional & spiritual functions
- which physical senses and elemental energy are associated with each Chakra center
- the ages each Chakra predominates in the life cycle, and it's primary role in development
- to identify the symptoms of a blocked or overactive Chakra center
- colors and simple hand positions to activate each Chakra center
- practical, everyday activities and tools to promote each Chakra's optimal health